It’s that time of year: Red Carpet Season! And to gear up for the first event–the Golden Globe Awards–members of the Spanx PR team headed to LA to help celeb attendees get their SPANX on!
On Thursday, the team dropped off Golden Globes styling kits to an impressive list of celebrity stylists, each with an impressive roster of clients:
- Michaela Erlanger dresses the likes of Michelle Dockery, Winona Ryder, Lupita Nyong’o and Debra Messing
- Jessica Paster’s clients include Emily Blunt, Felicity Jones and Ellie Kemper
- Erin Walsh keeps fashionplates like Kerry Washington, Kristen Wiig and Sarah Jessica Parker looking red carpet-ready
- Penny Lovell dresses Rose Byrne and Ginnfer Goodwin
- Gaelle Paul has helped SPANX fan Adele hone her sophisticated looks
Friday and Saturday they set up shop at the GBK Productions’ Golden Globes Seeding Event where they joined the St. Regis Bora Bora and Aspen, Airweave, Pilto Pen and other sponsors in gifting products and services to celebrities. The visiting female stars received Trust Your Thinstincts Mid-Thigh Shapers, while the men took home Pro-Wick Boxer Briefs.
The celebs posed for pictures and shared their SPANX stories…
Sharmila Devar, Scandal: “I can’t tell you how many pairs of SPANX I have! I was them on Scandal every single day. They won’t let me put on a pencil skirt without them!”
Rachelle Lefevre, Under the Dome: “SPANX is everybody’s best friend! I don’t think I’ve ever worn a dress without them. At least when the cameras are around!”
Mircea Monroe, Episodes: “You don’t have to explain it, trust me! I know all about SPANX!”